XTR2 For Sale - The Original Demo Car

Malgene

New Price 14.5K (Priced to Sell for New Project)   Westfield XTR2 2002 as featured in the promotional magazines and featured in the 2002 edition of Top Gear in its original livery of orange and black. The car is now painted in the Blue & Orange Gulf Colours.

The car has had a full engine rebuild @ Renowned Engine Builder 'Extreme Engines'  to include the following upgrades;

Gas Flowed Cylinder Head 

Re-profiled Cams

Upgraded Billet Clutch - Rebuilt Sequential Gear Box

Upgraded 2nd, 6th Gear Undercut

New Wisecon Piston Kit (1400cc)

Upgraded Dry Sump pan and pump.

80ltr Water Pump

New Fuel,Water Hoses

The car is currently at Westfield going through an overhaul/refresh for track and road use. Westfield are reinforcing the engine mounts, replacing some electrical wiring, replacing seat belts,repairing the rear clam retaining bolts nd commissioning the engine/gearbox.

It is expected the engine will produce approximately 215BHP so the car will be a serious contender in competition or on fun days around the track. A second set of wheels (the original wheels) come with the car

Give me a call on 07710 390227 or mail me on andymallon7@yahoo.co.uk if you would like any further information.

Regards

Andy 

Andy Mallon 1.jpg

IMG_0570 (1).jpg

If you email me the pictures,I will post them up tonight for you if it helps.

To post them you need to do the following.

Upload them to Photobucket.

Then copy and paste the image link from Photobucket into your post here.

You can also use the boardroom gallery feature

Here is a picture of the car for sale.

How smart is that.

IMG_0570%202-3_zpsge1qpicd.jpg

IMG_0569%201_zpsbqlljljq.jpg

IMG_0568_zpsmgypvg4x.jpg

• Like 1

Great Stuff Geoffrey.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

Andy :)

Nice plate on the Lambo. Good luck with the sale. 

I want that soooo much it hurts...  :down:  :cry: ... It will just never happen unless I win the lotto or you lot have a whip round for me  ;)

I do hope it goes to someone in the WSCC and I do hope they'll offer passenger rides :yes:  

'Sold'

A holding deposit has been taken and the car is sold subject to final inspection once the work on the car is complete.

I want that soooo much it hurts...  :down:  :cry: ... It will just never happen unless I win the lotto or you lot have a whip round for me  ;)

I do hope it goes to someone in the WSCC and I do hope they'll offer passenger rides :yes:

I got taken round Donny in that many years ago.

It was quite quick back then.....lol

• 4 months later...

Alert Alert

The car is now up for sale again, following a career change by the prospective purchaser.  The car is still at the factory in should be in the final stages of its refresh. I am visiting the factory on the 17th Dec to discuss and agree the completion date.

The car will be well sorted and very competitive following the work by Westfield and the new 1400cc rebuild by Extreme Engines. 

The car can be viewed at the factory or when it returns next year

Andy

Sorry but I can't spend Kidneys :d. I

It amazes me that there are hardly any XTRs for sale  - unless I am looking in the wrong place

Thank you for the 'Good Luck'

I have added all of the photos that I have.  I will be visiting the factory on 17th Dec 2017 to take some more and to discuss a completion date.

Photos taken @ Extreme Engines during the Engine Rebuild.

The Floor Pan Photos were taken @ the Factory where the car resides. 

Andy Mallon 1.jpg

Andy Mallon 2.jpg

Andy Mallon 3.jpg

Andy Mallon 4.jpg

DSCN1387.JPG

DSCN1411.JPG

DSCN1412.JPG

IMG_0568 (1).jpg

IMG_0570 (1).jpg

IMG_0570 (2).jpg

Where did all the XTR's go - I have never seen one on a track day.

Does anyone know how many were made and how many are left?

POD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.