Blyton Finals

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

Attached are the Blyton Finals

Entry List (due to amendments) are being adjusted and people affected are being contacted

Paddock Plan is similar to last year but had to wait on final numbers before we can allocate.

Finals are Finals so far* 

*subject to a happy change that I'm working on with the MSA; I'm trying to get Saturday Practice to count on Sunday (as long as the weather is similar on both days)

So you get at least another timed run

Cheers

John

Blyton Final Instructions Version 1.0.pdf

Entry List 1.1.pdf

post-15810-0-71489300-1467568532_thumb.j

Paddock Plan.pdf

Thanks for posting that John but the Paddock Plan is of little use until its updated as several classes are missing and the numbers in classes are wrong......but you are working on that already :yes:

• Like 1

I'm not sure about everybody else but wouldn't we rather 2x practice in the morning on both days? Practice is for that very reason, each day is different and you build up through the day. Our championship only counts 2 timed runs so I would rather the extra practice instead. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about everybody else but wouldn't we rather 2x practice in the morning on both days? Practice is for that very reason, each day is different and you build up through the day. Our championship only counts 2 timed runs so I would rather the extra practice instead. Just my thoughts.

understand

cheers

john

On the other hand, if the conditions are similar I'd rather have 4 timed runs on Sunday to build on Saturday and have a better chance of getting scoring runs in. Just my opinion.

• Like 2

there is a idea to facilitate both but bear with me...

• Like 1

2016 Paddock Planpost-15810-0-69817800-1467568579_thumb.j