Wing Mirrors

Ian Bunker

The wing mirrors on my SE Narrow (came with the car, no idea of make) are pretty useless as being lightweight plastic they move far too easily from the wind and vibration.  I noticed that Car Builder Solutions offer very sturdy "Caterham Style" mirrors but these appear to be for horizontal mounting of the fixing rather than vertically on the windscreen frame. It might be possible to cut and reweld but is there a better mirror out there with that same 105mm centre fitting 

Any advice appreciated

Ian B.

Their single fixing mirror M01BKS look like they might do. I'm needing some for mine and will probably go for those for my SE too. Mine has mirrors fitted through the scuttle currently and as one is broken (thanks kids) I need a decent replacement.