SOLD******** 260BHP Road Legal Sprint SEiW

Paul Morcom

gallery_16753_813_182288.jpggallery_16753_813_562268.jpg

1996 SEiW with 260bhp 2lt XE (c200ft/lb torque) on Northampton Motorsport Rolling Road, setup by Troy. Tuning potential to 282bhp. 8 injectors (2 per cyclinder), carbon air horns, ITG air filter, Emerald ECU, Dry sumped.
Elite 5spd sequential gearbox (upgraded by Elite to 15mm gear set rather than 10mm. So nearly an IL300 but the weight and casing of an IL200. Now very reliable and not a chocolate gearbox).
Geartronics flat shift and clutchless downshift.
Flappy paddles

LSD
Full Caged rollcage
Tillet carbon drivers seat
6 Point Harness
Avon ZZRs on image alloys
Repackable exhaust 
CAT wide track front suspension 

PlaysKool ARBs front and rear
Nitron suspension in all corners, setup by Northampton Motorsports
Aeroscreen
Road going with V5 and MSA logbook. Will be sold with full motc. Used in WSCC Speed Series in Class F.

The car has been maintained regardless of cost.

Never crashed or bent but body work has some minor gelcoat cracks and could do with tidying.

I could sell with a Ali cased quaife 4spd dog box without elite and geartronics/Flappy paddles if preferred - Then would be WSCC Speed Series Dlass D

PM me if interested and want larger or more photos.
  • Like 1

Great car for somebody there Paul. Good luck with the sale.

• 1 month later...

Roll cage has been confirmed by Caged that it has been homologated and meets MSA regulations. Now has replacement homologation sticker so no scrutineer issues.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Interested in a part ex at all with a vx220 turbo?

Nice car but not interested in a part ex; I am looking to free up some garage space.

• 3 months later...

Still for sale.

If nobody interested right now then may well be my vehicle of choice for the WSCC Speed Series.

20160703_182642.jpg

20160703_181916.jpg

20160703_182921.jpg

20160703_183019.jpg

well done.  Hopefully it will be competing this year

It has gone to a good home too.

It will be competing in the Midland and HSA but I am trying to persuade the new owner to do some rounds of WSCC Speed Series.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.