1991 Westfield SE - Crossflow - SOLD

Mike T

Westfield SE

First registered in 1991 and I am only the second owner and I have owned it since 2003. It has covered just over 13,000 miles since being built. The car is in good condition and there are no issues with engine or drivetrain. Specification is as follows:

Engine

1700cc Crossflow – 711 block, 1300 pistons, big valve head, Piper 285 cam, duplex vernier timing gear, twin 40’s. Ignition is via megajolt but I still have the original distributor and coil. 4 -1 stainless exhaust with Wunoff repackable silencer. The crank, flywheel and clutch cover were balanced. Rolling road at 125bhp

Transmission

Ford type 3 with 2000e close ratio gear set. Open diff, 3.77:1

Suspension

Live axle. Spax adjustables at the front, alloy Protechs at the back.

Wheels/tyres

6.5 x15 Speedlines with good Toyo T1R tyres. In total there are 6 wheels so two spares

Body/interior

Standard SE narrow bodywork green/yellow. Cycle wings. Westfield sports seats. RAC roll bar. Wind deflectors and side screens. Carbon effect dash with standard gauges plus shift light

The car is MOT’d to May 2017 with no advisories

Lots of history and documentation.

Price £4800 ovno

Not sure how to post pictures but the car is advertised on Pistonheads and photo's are there.

email me on toddao57@gmail.com for more information

Westfield%207_zpsb00yu0aw.jpgWestfield%205_zpsnzteyhvi.jpgWestfield%204_zpsscofo3k1.jpgWestfield%203_zpsozrjbmu4.jpg1a9557f2-5063-4b03-af0c-56a1633e0930_zps

would be very interested if I didn't already have an identical spec version of yours but in blue , just thought I could be cheeky and ask you where you got your exhaust strap for the silencer from as since I have swapped over to mikalor brackets I am now needing to tighten them up  up every ten miles or so due to silencer being so heavy , if you could point me in the right direction that would be fab , thanks Mark

The strap round the silencer was bought from Wunoff and sized for their silencer. If your silencer is the same diameter I am sure it would work.

Mike

brilliant , thanks , will call them ,

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.