Seiw zetec 2.0ltr road/sprint car SOLD SOLD

Shaggydoo

Sad sad day Shaggy  :down:  but for someone else a great opportunity to bag a fantastic sprint ready and very quick car  :white-westy:

GLWS and hope to see you back out one day  :t-up: :t-up:  :t-up:  

• Like 2

Very sad to see this mate, was looking forward to some more good battles with you & your rapid motor! I hope we still get to see you out and about.

For any prospective buyers, this is a fantastic car, fast and flexible - you can see from the photos that you have a choice of aero or full screen and shaggy was capable of posting some very quick times in the speed series.

GLWS.

• Like 1

Replied

Car is now provisionally sold pending deposit.

CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE:-)

• Like 2

The car is now back on the market!

The chap who finalised the deal to buy ended up having a previous offer on a Cateringvan accepted via Ebay. Unlucky i guess:-)

SO IT IS STILL AVAILABLE.

Sorry to those I've messed about but if you're still interested then come and see it, im sure the first person to see it will buy and be well pleased with their purchase.

Shame you're not able to keep such a good road/track Westie

GLWS

Catch up soon

• Like 1

The car is now back on the market!

The chap who finalised the deal to buy ended up having a previous offer on a Cateringvan accepted via Ebay. Unlucky i guess:-)

SO IT IS STILL AVAILABLE.

Sorry to those I've messed about but if you're still interested then come and see it, im sure the first person to see it will buy and be well pleased with their purchase.

Just to confirm that is not me - coincidence that buyer is getting catering van too ;)

Looks a great car and I would say priced very keenly so should sell quick. Best of luck.

Dave

a few more pictures taken today.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.