High Spec Westfield Wanted

Howsafe Workwear and Safety Equipment

I have a friend who is looking for a really nice Westfield - high spec, track orientated car (must be registered for the road)

Wish list:

Be in very good condition

Full Cage (I guess he might consider a braced roll bar if everything else is right about the car and then upgrade to cage)

a reliable approx 180-200 bhp (he has come from some very quick machinery)

Bucket seats

Aero screen

Sticky tyres

Suspension/brake upgrades

Does not want a car that has been pranged, bent repaired etc

You get the picture :t-up:

One of the more modern engines such as Honda or Duratec would be ideal but other options considered

Has your car got all or some of the above?  let me know and I will hook you up

I am in the same boat (but need screen, doors and roof) otherwise this would be sat in my garage just now...

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/119017-westfield-seiw-20-zetec-modified/

Very nearly bought it anyway but know I would regret the lack of screen etc so chickened out.

Seller seems spot on and gave me a great sense of comfort in the car (and HIM!) which is so important with these kind of purchases.

Dave

I am in the same boat (but need screen, doors and roof) otherwise this would be sat in my garage just now...

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/119017-westfield-seiw-20-zetec-modified/

Very nearly bought it anyway but know I would regret the lack of screen etc so chickened out.

Seller seems spot on and gave me a great sense of comfort in the car (and HIM!) which is so important with these kind of purchases.

Dave

Did you go have a look at it?

I am sure I met Steve at a track day but cannot remember the car

Did you go have a look at it?

I am sure I met Steve at a track day but cannot remember the car

No, I am about as far away as possible in Aberdeen.

Was close to booking flights before I chickened out due to lack of screen/roof option though!

He sent through countless numbers of detailed photos and knows his car inside out so would have no issue hopping on a flight to go buy it if I didn't need the weathergear!

Dave

Thanks for your help Dave :t-up:

Anyone else?

If anyone comes forward with one that has a screen I want first dibs

back of the queue :laugh:

• Like 1

My car was exactly what I wanted from a Westfiled. It also had an aeroscreen.  I just had a windscreen fitted instead and now it's perfect.....!

I wouldn't be put of by a small(ish) mod for the perfect car, they don't come along very often.

• Like 1

My car was exactly what I wanted from a Westfiled. It also had an aeroscreen.  I just had a windscreen fitted instead and now it's perfect.....!

I wouldn't be put of by a small(ish) mod for the perfect car, they don't come along very often.

totally agree :t-up:

I am thinking about selling my yellow with black arches 1996 Westfield SEiW..

260bhp 2lt XE (c200ft/lb torque) on Northampton Motorsport Rolling Road, setup by Troy. Tuning potential to 282bhp.

Elite 5spd sequential gearbox (upgraded by elite to 15mm gear set rather than 10mm. So nearly an IL300 but the weight and casing of an IL200. Now very reliable and not a chocolate gearbox).

Geartronics flat shift and clutchless downshift.

Flappy paddles

Full Caged rollcage

Tillet carbon drivers seat

6 Point Harness

Avon ZZRs on image alloys

Repackable exhaust

CAT wide track front suspension

Nitron suspension in all corners, setup by Northampton Motorsports

Aeroscreen

Road going with V5 and MSA logbook. Will be sold with full motc. Used in WSCC Speed Series in Class F.

The car has been maintained regardless of cost.

New AP racing front calipers and disc available separately (not fitted)

S/H Hispec rear calipers available separately. (Not fitted)

Never crashed or bent but body work has some gelcoat cracks and could do with tidying. Really just needs some new lightweight bodywork to finish the job off.

I could sell with a Ali cased quaife 4spd dog box without elite and geartronics/Flappy pddles if preferred.

Not really planning to sell but if the right offer is made then I would do. If interested make me a sensible offer.

Thanks Paul - I have copied him in on your post

My car was exactly what I wanted from a Westfiled. It also had an aeroscreen. I just had a windscreen fitted instead and now it's perfect.....!

Agreed. However, with a cage fitted unless I want to take it off and leave holes in the body work it's not an option to have sidescreens/viable roof option unfortunately.

Dave

Hey - I have a track focused, road legal megablade turbo in the for sale section that may interest. It has much of the wish list

Happy to answer any questions

Hey - I have a track focused, road legal megablade turbo in the for sale section that may interest. It has much of the wish list

Happy to answer any questions

Markassima@hotmail.com

07540 059379

Seen your advert - car looks superb - I think he is looking for a CEC though

Hope sale goes well :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.