westfield fw 2013

jjem53

westfield fw complete kit purchased from factory, upgrades jenvey throttle bodies, sports turbo seats,

wide track suspension, front & rear anti-roll bars, heater ,uprated brakes, full suspension set up at TF motorsports, full re-map at Northampton.  motorsports, team dynamics wheels, first MOT due 13/09/2016. 5400 miles 160bhp, 137 lb/ft torque 2.0 litre zetec red body with black arches

comes with original contoured dash ( used ).and hood (never fitted) .

new project forces sale.

can email pictures if needed as cannot work out how to put them on here :( 

£13250 ono

jjem53

-pictures available on pistonheads

www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield/other-models/westfield-fw------2013/5740624?v=c

More inof needed!

What colour?

What engine is it?

To post photos you need to put your photos on a hosting site (if that is the correct phrase for it) such as Photobucket (you need an account, which from memory is free to set up) and you then copy and paste the image link to this thread.

Think I spotted this one on pistonheads.

Seems low power for a 2.0 on throttle bodies?

Looked a nice car though.

Dave

It's about right for a Zetec with no other head work or cams etc, well on the lower end of expectations.

I guess with standard cams you are probably right.

Looks a nice car. Phone not letting me paste link for some reason.

Dave

Looks like a nice car - I'm interested in taking a look. Can you email some more pictures. pauljones148@hotmail.com

Cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.