MoT Passed

Northwarks

Westy passed her MoT again this year with no advisories  - always a huge relief. Theres a new tester at my local garage, he was amazed at the condition for a 20yr old car ... just don't think they see much beyond your bog standard tintop at this garage so to see a Westfield is a bit of a novelty and they were crawling all over it and asking questions.

He'd never seen a QR Wheel, so was intrigued how that worked and why I needed it, I was worried he was going to find an issue with it and he did keep taking it off checking the locking mechanism as spins until it locks - but all good  :d

Well done - I took mine for it's MOT today as well - all fine

It was great to see all the mechanics faces light up when I go there - makes a change from the car clones they normally see...... :d 

Mine is overdue but as it's SORNed I won't be bothering until a track day is due and I get a chance to drive it on the road without VED as it will be a booked test appointment.

Well done on passing your MOT, don't forget to email me a copy of your certificate to enter my competition - 'Julie's Battle of the Odo's' or give me a copy at Silverstone.

Mine is due next month, I have to book about a week in advance to get in and hope it doesn't rain that day. It costs £30.

Well done on passing your MOT, don't forget to email me a copy of your certificate to enter my competition - 'Julie's Battle of the Odo's' or give me a copy at Silverstone.

Mine is due next month, I have to book about a week in advance to get in and hope it doesn't rain that day. It costs £30.

Thanks Julie - I'd like to think that this will be the year I put a fair few miles on the clock but I suspect I've a lot of catching up to do (I think I'd probably win a competition for the least number of miles in 14 years of ownership !! :d:(:down: )

• Like 1

It is obviously that time of year.

Mine passed yesterday as well.

Only just managed over 200 miles since the last one!

Lee

Don't worry about the low mileage please just enter my competition. If it doesn't take off it might get stopped and then nobody will win a prize. I am happy to give it my time until people get used to it, but only while the powers that be let me.

Nobody has entered it yet, so 200 miles would win it and deservedly so, remember Mr Average has never even sat in a kit car so be careful where you get your yard stick from.

Cheers

Julie

Buttercup also passed with no advisories once again.

We should start a club.  :t-up:

Julie my MOT was in October 15 can i use that to enter or do i need to wait until my new MOT?

Mine passed yesterday with 3 advisories, Oil leak, it is a Crossflow, slight corrosion on brake pipe ferrules and no visible locking devices on brake calipers. The same 3 as last year, and the year before.

Russ, Wait until you get your MOT certificate in October 2016 and submit that, please. 

In fact, I have a cunning plan my lord, come out with us a lot and put your mileage up, just to make sure. Peak District miles should count for double really, don't think I will get away with that one though!

Russ, Wait until you get your MOT certificate in October 2016 and submit that, please. 

In fact, I have a cunning plan my lord, come out with us a lot and put your mileage up, just to make sure. Peak District miles should count for double really, don't think I will get away with that one though!

Correct, you won't get away with it. Nice try, however. :d