Sierra Cosworth Diff

Door tops

Torneo cover

Indoor genuine Westfield fitted cover

OZ racing alloys

Built with no exspence spared

In top condion

15,750 ono

Comes with a comprhensive list of all reciepts etc and even a rolling road print out

Much loved and cherished car

07711 377315

Its on Ebay already

• Like 1

Posting the eBay link wouldn't harm!

Photos are good too

Good luck with the sale

Andy

No photos in eBay either, it's really, really hurting the sales chances I'd say. Do you have any? Even something from an original advert might help?

People use them to get a feel for the car and the build quality, as well as spec.

If you have photos you're struggling to post, email them to me cheshire@wscc.co.uk and I'll put them up on the Boardroom for you.

Dave not sure where you are looking but there are photos on eBay. Even if yanto link does not work (it did for me ☺) you just search westfield seight on eBay and it comes up

This is the beautiful car I saw at the Northants meeting the other day. Shame you're selling but I can see your dilemma. If it had been a few months time I'd have liked it for myself. Good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

How odd, when I looked on Ebay, there was an eBay message saying no photos had been uploaded! Still, they're up now, and it looks a fine car!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Ive reduced the price on my Westfield Seight to £14,500 if anyone is interested

Its a genuine Seight on a genuine Seight Chassis, Rpi built 4.0ltr V8, TVR bell housing, TVR Griff Clutch, Borg Warner T5 gear box, Cosworth Rear diff. I have all the reciepts and history. Great car

Sadly im 6ft 5 and its a tight squeeze for me so im selling it to buy a TVR. Ive found a TVR hence ive dropped the price to sell quick £14,500

Its on Ebay if you wish to see pics (yellow)

Im located in Northants 07711 377315

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.