Parts 4 Sale

Adrian Elkin

UPDATED 23 FEB. ITEMS STILL FOR SALE:-

Westfield Zetec engine mount kit designed for a Std. Body car. Brand new, all bolts, rubbers, etc. and freshly blast cleaned and powder coated. £100.00 or sensible offers.

Jenvey Dynamics alloy bell housing, specially designed to allow the mounting of the engine/gearbox assembly approx. 5" further back in the chassis, therefore improving weight distribution etc. VERY RARE £270.00 NO OFFERS

Pair of refurbished Cortina Mk III/IV/V brake callipers, painted red, all new seals etc. and a new set of Mintex 1155 pads. £offers.

Also, a Ford bell housing off a Type 9 'box. £offers

Halfrauds 12v car battery. no longer needed due to bike engine conversion. £offers

Yokohama A520 tyre size 185/60-R14. Donation to Leukaemia Research

Buyer collects or pays postage.

Contact Adrian on 07710 230892(m), E-mail surreyao@btinternet.com

As for photos, I don't have a digital camera so I'll take some 35mm ones this evening, get them developed onto a CDrom and then Email them out. Give me a few days though. OK?

Adrian

Calipers are now sold.

Yes, still got the guages. I emailed pictures to the three guys that have enquired so far. One has said thanks but no thanks. If the other two don't get in touch by end of the weekend and you want them then fine.

Mail me with the best email address for sending some pictures to you?

Also after a bit more of a clear out, I've got some standard top wishbones, painted black (replaced them with rose jointed examples so they are suplus to requirements now) Say £30 the pair +p&p

Also, a Ford bell housing off a Type 9 'box. £20 +p&p

Regards

Adrian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.