SOLD Westfield Sport 1600 factory built, 2006, low mileage, immaculate condition, for sale.

AWBAIRE

I am reluctantly selling my stunning very low mileage Westfield Sport 1600.It is a 2006 factory built car with 6351 summer miles on the clock (mileage may go up slightly ). It has never been used in the winter and is kept in a heated garage.

I am the 2nd owner of the car. I bought it in 2011 from the Westfield factory. It has never been involved in a accident or painted etc, never been raced or on a track. It has just been used on sunny days and washed and polished every time it has been out.

The car is finished in possibly the best colour, Westfield racing green, there are no marks on its immaculate bodywork, the engine is as clean as the day it was built, the seats are finished in green and black and are unmarked, the alloys are as new and it has matching tyres.

The car is standard and has not been messed about with, it has a ford Sigma 1600 engine, white dials, a heater and a factory immobiliser. It also has a removable stearing wheel and lockable boot lid, chrome headlamps and roll bar, side screens and roof.

The car has been serviced by my father and myself every year. It has just passed it’s MOT.

The car has been driven correctly and not thrashed, and extremely well looked after, it has wanted for nothing. It is always admired every time it's out. I'm a member of the Westfield Sports car club.

No dreamers or tyre kickers please, serious enquiries only.

£10,250

Tel 0191 5266878

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.