Begining of Season Sale

ACW

I'll be taking votes as to which class to go......

I take you want me in F ?

I will vote on, the not ready this side of christmas 2003 class

Thats why I have your car to borrow

That narrows down your class  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  :devil:

Ahhh, but mike is soooo indecisive he has both an aero screen and a windscreen and currently has my old 1As and is getting some 1B's....... So think again  :D  :0

its sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting innit  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  ;)  :D  :)  just glad you're not eligible for Class A  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  and before you say anything - lay off those bacon butties - Lardy Libre is not for you.  :cool:  :D  :)  :D  ;)  :devil:  :devil:

That red thing in your avatar the one on the end of the coil, is it a hair drier ?

Why have you got a hair drier in the garage, are you working on the barnet style you had last year ?

i am more concerned about that glass of girly wine  :0 ade have you got something to tell us  ;) are you trying to get out  :0  :arse:  :love:  :blush:  theres nothing to be scared of mate  ;)

waiting  :angry:

Ade.  I'll take the fly wheel and clutch bits if they have not already sold.  Can you send them up north with the duck and I will send the cash back.

If your not selling the gearbox do you want to lend it out for a season ???

Cheers,

Rob

Ash, - Yes it is a hairdryer. Without the westfield in one piece one has to resort to such measures.

Steved - The John Smiths is mine, the Wine is for Jen and Meths are for the duck....

Also steve I think the dash is sold by the looks of things x 2

Rob - I think its sold x 3. Sorry.

Can you send them up north with the duck and I will send the cash back.

Rob, sorry mate, not up north for awhile, cant drive from thursday on? ???  :angry:  :(  :arse:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.