Help selling my red westy

MikeC

Hi all, I need some advice on selling my Westfield, I was given her by my uncle who between us we have built a few now. My intention was to keep this one and sell my other, older one but family circumstances changed and I now need an extension, say mo more! The car has only done mileage ftom Westfield to my house and a fortnightly warm up run to local car valeted so since she was registered last year she has covered 168.miles,she is brand new basically. Any help and advice on selling her would be appreciated.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201604263359066/sort/atcustom/radius/1500/latitude/53.353184361/longitude/-3.1041895156/make/westfield/page/1/usedcars

Mike.

I think you need a few more details on spec

dash, dampers, wishbones, diff, gearbox etc. Is it full weather gear - roof and side screens?

What are the black squares on the side that look like indicators removed?

Good luck with the sale

Agree on more details - whats a Raceline Duratec engine? (e.g a standard engine with a camcover or a £k's spent fully forged blah blah...)

As much detail as possible on everything if you want to get top money for it. 

Good luck with the sale!

More detail, cars like these are sold on specification, also what is a Full Service History for a Westfield? it means different things to different people, and I think you would struggle to prove it.

Remove "2000" from title it makes it look like you are selling a year 2000 car.

Don't say things that are subjective e.g "stunning" say something like "as new condition" (assuming it is), stop repeating yourself with things like "red" and MOT due date.

What are the black squares on the side that look like indicators removed?

IVA fail/mod due to incorrect placement of side repeaters by the look of it - suggests it is an older car that was built for SVA then IVA'd recently.

As has been said - more info and descriptions, plus pics of engine bay. If it has a full build history with photos, that will help.

GLWS though!

Can you have more than one set of side repeaters to flll the hole?

Can you have more than one set of side repeaters to flll the hole?

Not for IVA - not sure about MOT though.

But once through IVA you could move them back and put new cycle wings on :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.