Tyre rack

Arm

Tyre rack for a Brian James Club tiltbed, may fit others. As new, galvanised, big money new.

£175

01477 537792 / 07968 692924

Thought of going slicks but couldn't be bothered to change tyres at the events then Ash????? :p Now surplus to requirements I guess. Must make the tow car lighter now cos you've done all you can to the Westy :cool:

Windy if full flow with pre-season wind-ups  :devil:  :D  ;)  :devil:  :D  :)  :D  He's been having lessons of Mr. D  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  :)  :D

what does it rev to ,and is it 4 or 5 speed ,will i need to change my input shaft to a long one to fit it on my trailer  :0

I've got a bit of surplus worktop from the kitchen.  If I weld this to the tyre rack - it will make an excellent picnic table - plus improve the aerodynamic stability of my 2 wheeled trailer.  Also - I might be able to attach the westie to the tap that is still fitted to the worktop.

I am willing to take commissions for others who may wish to copy my design.

Paul E - going to be a "wide" boy soon.

Paul,

I think Steve D's already copied your design and fitted it to his "Ladybird" in his avatar!!!!!! :p

Do you lot mind, I'm trying to sell something here. Would I go and ruin your thread !

Paul E - going to be a "wide" boy soon.

Too late mate its already happened !

mason this helps to sell things shriveled dick  :arse:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.