Lightened Frot Brake Disks

Linds

Two front non-vented disks, new, cross drilled, thinned, V in outer circumference, drilled bell. Saves lots of unsprung weight.

These are almost the same as the ones supplied by Fluke Motorsport, but with different cross-drill pattern.

£60 plus postage

Linds

07973 714363

:0  :0  :0  Folks will talk  :blush:  :blush:  ;)  :D

Ah bless  :D

Anyway Westy - with this new machine you got and all the track testing you're doing why not enter the SS this year instead of waiting for next year  :D  ;)  :devil:

It'll give you a full year of indulgence training for a blast at the lardy libre Title in 2004  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  :)  :D

To be honest I'm enjoying all the track time (versus cost) I get through the track days at the moment.  But that will not last for long as there is *cough* no competition/timing on track days and that for me is the big missing element.

*reaches across for last of the pies*

It is valentines day after all

Westy...lets get this clear, I may have a girls name, but IM A BLOKE.... with a particular weakness for breasts and race cars.

Just wanted to clear that up.

IM A BLOKE

Lindsay don't mention your wife's name else they'll not believe you  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  You should be used to it by now  :devil:  :D  :D  ;)  :)

oh but you are a girl pionton  :arse:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.