Westfield Aeroscreen Mirrors please (or just passenger side)

Wesley

As per title I'm after a passenger side westfield aeroscreen mirror as I've managed to crack mine. I'll buy a pair if required. I believe these are the 1993 Suzuki GSXR style.

I'm at Stoneleigh on Sunday too so can collect with cash so please let me know asap.

Thanks

Wes

I have a pair...

Hi Andy. Oh life saver. How much you want for theme and are you going to Stoneleigh at all?

I suspect I'll be at Stoneleigh, yes. Let me check condition tomorrow and come back to you... However, as a fellow member was good enough to send me a rear light set for the price of a stamp, seems only fair that if they meet your requirements you can have them for the price of a pint or a fiver to this year's charity.

Your a good man Andy and I'll be happy to buy you a pint and add the donation to the charity.

If you could let me know on the number above and we canare arrangements to meet up etc.

Thanks again.

Hi Andy. Any luck with the mirrors? Please can you let me know on 07515934136 or text me a number to contact you on.

Thanks mate.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.