Essex to Stoneleigh

Kevin (Mr T)

Updated route to avoid Leamington Spa

I wonder whether it might also be better to head across to Banbury to avoid the long stretch of A5 from Luton?

Let me know when it's the final version and where you want to meet up Mike.

How do you email the map, I'm signed into Google, but can only see an option to share the route!

Thanks, route looks good, can join you on the A5 anywhere around junction 9 of the M1?

Great, I was thinking the McDonalds at Luton Road, Dunstable on the A5?

Let me know when it's the final version and where you want to meet up Mike.

How do you email the map, I'm signed into Google, but can only see an option to share the route!

Hmm, the 'send directions to your device' option disappears with multiple destinations - I'll do another version during the week with expected times that's emailable

Your loss - we'll have a lovely hot weekend drive with no rain or wind, I'm sure.

Oh.

Anyhow, here's the route.

Kev, you should have a 'send to device' option for your phone.

Meet Sat 8.30 Boreham Services McDonalds, fuelled ready to go...

Blessed, we should arrive at Luton Road, Dunstable McDonalds (just off the A5) around 10.15am hopefully. My mobile is if any problems.

• Like 1

Your loss - we'll have a lovely hot weekend drive with no rain or wind, I'm sure.

Oh.

Blessed, we should arrive at Luton Road, Dunstable McDonalds (just off the A5) around 10.15am hopefully. My mobile is 07946320344 if any problems.

Good to go.

See you there.

• Like 1

Oh.

Blessed, we should arrive at Luton Road, Dunstable McDonalds (just off the A5) around 10.15am hopefully. My mobile is 07946320344 if any problems.

Copied to my phone, thanks Mike.

Just one point, the route takes the third exit on the roundabout from London Road onto Greenbury Way at Widford, which happens to be 3 minutes form where I live. As you come off the roundabout onto Greenbury Way there's a very small car park by the church. Would it be OK to meet you there, just saves me a 9 mile round trip!

Sure :)

Great, I will be there for 8.30am, just rock up whenever.

A Pleasure - same again next year :)

It was fun there and back. Exhaust was blowing like mad when I got home and it certainly highlighted the oil leak, but thouroughly enjoyed the journeys and both you're company (grammar is off there I'm sure) over the weekend. Looking forward to next year (if you can share the B&B details Blessed!)