2L Red top Westy or similar wanted...

m22ble

Hi

I f you are still looking I'm reluctantly selling my yellow redtop seiw due to sheer lack of use through other commitments

It has been sorned for the last 3 years

spec briefly:

redtop engine (brand new block from QED) with fuel injection and T3 turbo, all custom built manifold etc looks great and very driveable (this alone cost me £6000)

Black wheels with new Toyo 888 tyres

High spec 4 pot calipers with drilled & grooved discs

on  99 -V plate done approx. 12k miles

Looking for offers over £7000 based in York

I can email you pics

Darren

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

This is my first post so hello to one and all! I'm in the market for a westy, been looking for a little while now and nothings got me wanting it! I'm after a westy with a 2L red top (preferably vauxhall as i've read the tuning options are good!?!?). I'm not really interested in the xflow/pinto. The car will be a mixture of road and track, more track than road so i'm not after a comfortable ride on a cloud, personally i like it RAW. Condition wise, it doesn't have to be a show winner as ill probably be giving it some stick, but at the same time i dont want it held together with cable ties! I believe rough and ready is what they say!? 

So, if you have something you think i may like then please do send it across! 

Thanks guys/gals

If still looking I have this.....Clicky

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.