SOLD Westfield SEIGHT 4.6

JohnBlenk

I will probably regret doing this, but after 5 years of owning the red beast I have decided to move on to a TVR Tuscan. I have posted some photos in the gallery under JBs Seight. The car was originally registered in December 2001 and has had 6 owners prior to my purchase in June 2011. It has now done just over 18k miles. The first owner purchased the kit from Westfield in 1997 and installed a 3.5 litre V8. The 3rd owner decided it wasn't quick enough and installed a rebuilt 4.6 litre from a Range Rover. The spec of this engine is detailed below. A rolling road session in 2014 at Aldon Automotive showed it was producing 270bhp and 300lbft of torque. As you can imagine with this amount of power and torque, the performance is incredible and I am always buzzing after a drive.

I have a box file of the car's complete history, including original kit invoices, build manual and all MOTs. I have just changed the oil and the MOT is not due until July. I am looking for £10k o.n.o. I have some more photos, so if you are interested I can e-mail these and any other information about the car. My e-mail address is john.blenks@yahoo.com and mobile is 07738 347475.   

Engine

4.6 Range Rover engine

Lightened and balanced J Eales pocketed pistons

V8 Developments stage 3 ported cylinder heads

Crane fast road camshaft

Serpentine front cover with crank driven uprated oil pump

Baffled sump and oil cooler

Duplex timing chain

Race clutch and lightened flywheel

Amethyst mappable ignition timing

Fuelling

Weber 500 carb and ITG air filter

Cooling

J Eales high capacity radiator and electric fan (no problem with over heating)

Exhausts

Twin side exit stainless steel headers and silencers packed with accoustafil

Brakes

Front Wilwood 4 pot calipers and vented discs

Rear Sierra calipers and solid discs

Super Blue racing brake fluid

Suspension

Standard track front wishbones, Westfield uprights and Spax adjustable shockers

Wide track independent rear suspension with Spax adjustables

Wheels

Powder coated 16" rims with Toyo R1Rs on front and Yoko AD08Rs on rear (new last year)

Drivetrain

LT77 reconditioned gearbox fitted last year

Sierra LSD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.