Essex Monthly Meet 10th April

Pistol Pete

Hot on the heels of the first blat out it's that time again, meeting from noon onwards at the Lodge in South Woodham Ferrers this Sunday.

I'm still looking for my Westfield in the back of the garage, I think I left it there sometime last year but it's a bit burried behind pieces of other cars :oops:

I'll be at Stoneleigh so hope to catch up with some of you there :t-up:

• Like 1

I'm still looking for my Westfield in the back of the garage, I think I left it there sometime last year but it's a bit burried behind pieces of other cars :oops:

I'll be at Stoneleigh so hope to catch up with some of you there :t-up:

It's the red car Mark, in case you forgot.

• Like 1

very poor turn out . only 4 off us

I've always wondered whether a weekday evening meet would be better, as Sunday lunch is pretty prone to family clashes...

I've always wondered whether a weekday evening meet would be better, as Sunday lunch is pretty prone to family clashes...

it is something some of the other areas do through the summer months during blatting season, and then revert back to the weekends in the winter.

That could let us cover more of the county - we could meet in the South and blat to the North so two opportunities for people to meet perhaps?

Really sorry couldn't be there today guys. As said above, family commitments took priority. :-(

I must admit, the evening meet in the summer does appeal to me, as I always seem to have some sort of garden "to do" list once spring arrives!

Sorry about Sunday just gone, I was getting the car ready for a rolling road session this morning, it's all good now.

• Like 1

I must admit, the evening meet in the summer does appeal to me, as I always seem to have some sort of garden "to do" list once spring arrives!

Sorry about Sunday just gone, I was getting the car ready for a rolling road session this morning, it's all good now.

Cool, how it you get on, I presume this was with the new carbs fitted?