2 litre zetec wide body- 2002 NOW SOLD

litcoat

Probably making a big mistake, however due to a progressive back problem I have,the little lady just isn't getting out enough.

She's a 2002 registered wide body on an 02 plate, 2 litre zetec silver top with jenvey throttle bodies and an omex ecu, mt 75 gearbox. 9 months mot remaining, no advisories, I've just changed the plugs and oil. The car is in very good condition. Mileage- 7900. Full wet weather gear and boot box. There are pictures in the gallery under litcoat I will post more once I persuade this machine to upload them. Price wise I'm open to offers for any more info call me on 07703597401 or email litcoat@aol.com

Cheers Mark

• Like 1

don't give up like you I have back problems those that know me will have seen im a bit of a funny shape twisted spine some days getting in and out the westy is a challenge but the rewards it gives in pure driving experience is what keeps me going and makes me feel alive my mum is in her 70s and still rides a horse everyday if you love something do it for as long as you can as its that which keeps you going

• Like 1

I'm not giving up the driving, going to get another car, just a little more user friendly

Cheers Mark

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bit more information I have dug out, she also has an lsd, quick release steering wheel and quick rack.

Price wise I will let her go for £6300

Cheers Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.