Cheshire & N Staffs Monthly meet, Thursday 7th April IMPORTANTLY!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

It's the regular monthly meet this Thursday, please don't forget though, that due to some renovation work, the Whipping Stocks will be closed for a few days this week, Thursday included, so...

For this month only, we will meet at the usual time, 7.30pm at The Swettenham Arms!

Hopefully more of us should be taxed and on the road, so if the weathers OK, and a few are up for it, we may go for a short local blat - an hour or so, leaving around 8pm, before returning to The Swettenham Arms for 9 to 9.30pm.

If using Sat Nav, you're advised to use:

The Swettenham Arms

Swettenham Lane

(Near Congleton)

As your destination, NOT the pubs postcode!

If you've not been before, it's located behind the Church, it used to be better to drive in on the side road at the far side of the church, rather than the one just before. (They were one way in and out respectively for years, so many still treat them like this :) )

See you there. Andy

Unfortunately I'm working lates on the dates arranged for April and May but I've got June in my diary :-) being a new member it'll be great to meet all the locals!

• Like 1

Can't make this one again! Will be sure to get along to a meet soon, espically if a blat is involved.

• Like 1

I aim to be there but unlikely to be in my Westie  :cry:

I am still coming and watching the weather to confirm if the Westie comes out. Can I come on the run in the scruffy ZX and loiter at the back, as its always useful to check some new roads out and I can offer a tow rope in the unfortunate eventuality of a breakdown, although its usually me who needs one....

• Like 1

Yeah, just a little bit of final stuff to do, it'll be back down next week.

I'll be there but in the tin top as the rear brakes are off at the moment while I wait for parts to arrive. Would welcome a passenger ride if you are going for a blat.

Apologies for missing this meet.

Family day out ran over a bit, so home later than planned. (Well the M6 was cr@p as usual which didn't help)

Hope you had a good evening

Andy

Yes didn't miss you at all ☺ Hope you enjoyed your birthday

Are you up for Stoneleigh this year ?

Sunday for me too. (Fingers crossed, etc)

Hopefully a better run down than last year!

• Like 1

Yes sounds good wonder which one of us needs a push start