Harewood WEEKEND

Terry Everall

No, car should be ready to go, it's being mapped on 6th April. Unfortunately the drawn out ROPS saga has concluded in madness and I now have to hack apart a perfectly good car to meet MSA's nonsense rules, which at the moment I'm not inclined to do, so I have to decide if I still want to compete or not. I will still be at Gurston but I'll be in my dad's Mini, but won't be at Wiscombe. Will have to give it all serious thought.

oh no that's very frustrating.  It was all sounding positive with WSC and MSA at one point.  Would be a shame to not have you out this year. 

oh no that's very frustrating. It was all sounding positive with WSC and MSA at one point. Would be a shame to not have you out this year.

Yep me too David, I'm doing Javelin on Sunday then I have two weeks to get my old bar cut off and new cage fitted ready for Gurston. As much as it hurts to do this we have no choice now.

I've said exactly the same to Barny, he's come too far to give in now, I will do all I can to help get a cage fitted if that's what he chooses to do.

• Like 3

Yep me too David, I'm doing Javelin on Sunday then I have two weeks to get my old bar cut off and new cage fitted ready for Gurston. As much as it hurts to do this we have no choice now.

I've said exactly the same to Barny, he's come too far to give in now, I will do all I can to help get a cage fitted if that's what he chooses to do.

Ah that's bad news,  I thought you and Graham had been to a scrutiner and log book meant all was OK.

Whilst annoying, in the overall scheme of things if the likelihood is you keep the car and compete for a few years it's not that much and to sell the car now it would need an approved cage probably.

Thanks guys, while it goes against all common sense it looks like the only way forward so I am on the lookout for a caged cage if anyone knows of one.

• Like 1

I think the MSA should stand for Motorsport anialation, the way its going. Utter nonsense

• Like 1

MSA - the Donald Trump of the UK.

Cockwombles

• Like 3

Everyone has been so nice and supportive but Richie, that is the post that cheered me up the most!! Spat out me tea!!! Cheers guys :)

You're a legend Mart. Lifetimes supply of rum heading your way!

• Like 1

Everyone has been so nice and supportive but Richie, that is the post that cheered me up the most!! Spat out me tea!!! Cheers guys :)

:d  :d You're welcome, sometimes the inner feelings just seep out :oops:

• Like 1

I am already in Matt so why do you think its only you?????

I will sort out the classes when we have all entries in

Hmmmmmm...... should I/shouldn't I ? That is the quandary!  :(  :)   ???

Potential first drive up a 'hill'? :yellow-westy:  Eeek!

I know your ALL going to tell me to grow some and get me entry in!  :d  :d  :d

• Like 1

Its a great hill with good spectating etc

just do it!

Told Wendz it is a very friendly hill ! :p

Aaaaah! Their site is down - can't get on at all now Site being updated & was half way through booking :(

NOW all done and dusted and joining you, my first of the year  :d

Edited by OnliestSmeg
  • Like 3