1989/1991 Narrow Bodied Independent Project Car for Sale Sold Subject to Payment

Pantherman

1989/1991 Narrow Bodied Independent Project Car for Sale

Due to a change of plans I have decided to sell my Narrow Bodied Car, this car was built and registered in 1991 ( allegedly the best handling chassis that Westfield built )  and was only used for a couple of years and then parked in a dark garage for 20 years +.

The car has had a lot of work done to it, all wishbones powder coated, complete new set of metallastic bushes, and new brake pipes, new discs as new M16 callipers etc etc.

RAC roll bar freshly powder coated, new lowered floor on Drivers side, the car will not come with an engine.

Complete original bodywork in Maroon in good condition and as new hood and side doors.

Car has a pair of Westfield Narrow race seats (hard to find).

Various options with the car for purchaser can come with or without seats etc etc.

The car was fitted with a Cross flow so is complete with 4 speed gearbox prop etc

I have the V5 in my name car is on a Q

The bodywork is off the car so it is a great project for someone.

Lots of work done by a qualified Westfield Builder.

Car is currently located in Blackpool.

Not sure how to price this so offers.

Photos can be arranged​

Please call me on 07770 868411 Evenings are best

Sad to see you moving it on Dave, but good luck with the sale!

You going back to bikes?

Dave, no staying with Westfield's still got my Wide  Body , just too many projects to complete ! 

• Like 1

How do you get to be a qualified Westfield builder?

Paul , just a 'term ' however work has been done by a qualified motor engineer who has a very nice aWestfield that he built !

Is that good enough ?

Following a few questions to try and clarify , the car is a complete car less engine correctly registered as a Westfield .

The chassis is fully built up with all components connected ,it is at a stage for someone to put the body back on and to decide which way they would like to go with it .

There are some parts that can be included or not depending on what someone wants to do with the car.

Offers around £3000

Is this too dear or too narrow ?

Any serious interest before I post it elsewhere ?

Dave

Pete

Thanks, I hear what you say.

I have some photos of the car without the Bodywork on, available by  Email.

May consider breaking it which would be a shame.

Dave

Dave, if you email me the pictures, cheshire@wscc.co.uk I'll put them up in the thread for you.

• 1 month later...

Message sent  :t-up:

G.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.