Hello - New member

Paul_r

Thanks everyone I'm looking forward to attending meetings and events! 6carJon im in Holmes Chapel so I'm sure I'll see you about on sunny days! (Hopefully not on a recovery truck)

• Like 1

Not far away at all!

If you fancy coming along, our April Cheshire meet, will, for April only, be at the Swettenham Arms. (Usual venue is having some renovation work).

If the weathers ok we might take advantage of the lighter nights now and go for a short run out.

Hi Dave, I'd definitely be up for attending the Cheshire Meet if it's on an evening I'm not working, what date is It planned for? Good choice of venue, I used to live in North Rode which is not far from there and there's some good roads nearby.

Hi Paul, the next meet will be on Thursday the 7th of April, at The Swettenham Arms at approx 7.30pm.

We meet on the first Thursday of the month, normally at The Whiping Stocks, which is also just down the road from you! (Same time, approx 7.30pm).