Hello - New member

Paul_r

Good morning everyone!

Around 4 weeks ago I became the proud owner of a 2001 Megablade and I thought it was time that I should introduce myself on this great forum! As you can see from the photos (which hopefully I have linked in correctly) it's in great condition for its age! I am informed by the previous owner that this was a factory built car. Specification wise, this it still has its original 1994 893cc fireblade engine which was rebuilt by AB performance in 2011. It has jetted carbs and an AB Performance air box. The bodywork has been sectioned to ease removal and it is also fitted with a Quaife ATB.

If anyone else is located around the Cheshire area keep an eye out for me and I'll sure to give you a wave!

Looking forward to many years of great drives, and lots of tinkering / modding.

DD9CBA4E-7CD1-486B-B583-44B00B3AD7E7.jpg

6CA53FBC-E0A1-4B4A-B254-BB17E7B3CB31.jpg

934A9B1D-29A4-4F79-8045-A7B850EA1CC0.jpg

1933B403-9C6A-4FFF-AA5F-4CD0FE8943A6.jpg

24EDD42D-F2A8-4ECB-B4F7-463E1051AF7D.jpg

C779374A-70A2-4CD7-ACA9-26832C0A834C.jpg

9B66EDA1-3766-4EF9-987B-17DB23DF83E8.png

Regards.

Paul.

:ww: Looks like a great car, enjoy!

Hope to see you on a run out or event this year  :)

nice car.  They look like the factory covered race seats

Thanks for all the comments. Petzzii, I believe the seats are the standard Westfield grp sports seats with the vinyl trim! Done a few long journeys in them and they're actually really comfortable.

• Like 1

Nice looking car, welcome.

The factory race seat was always a good, strong seat. A little heavier than some of the very lightweight shell type, but tougher for it. They are a bit narrow for the, ahem, larger driver though :d

Nice looking car, welcome.

The factory race seat was always a good, strong seat. A little heavier than some of the very lightweight shell type, but tougher for it. They are a bit narrow for the, ahem, larger driver though :d

Yes Dave my car had those seats, they looked great but I did not fit in them  :cry:

Welcome Paul hope to see you at a meeting soon

Mine will be the slow moving yellow one  :) , on the backup of a recovery truck.

Cheers Jon

Where are you located - I am Northwich area.

Hello Paul and welcome , I'm in Lowton ,had mine around a year now . It's a Westfield 1.8 Zetec in red ,reg no N6 ULD . Probably see each other quite soon me thinks