New Owner, Newbury, Berkshire

martin123

Welcome Martin - from just West of Reading.

Hope to see you - as Steve has invited - at one of the Thames Valley Area meets.

All being well - will be there next Sunday 13th March.

Simon

Welcome and hello from Hungerford sure to see you about in the summer, Alan

Hi Alan,

Good to know there are some other owners near by.  I was actually out over the weekend, bit cold but still good fun!

I'm the other way down the A4 in Thatcham, although currently carless. :down:

Ah thats not sounding good, how come your carless?  Being fixed or upgrading?

Thanks for the welcome messages all,

im looking forward to the better weather so I can get some time in the car and get a track day or two in!

Ah thats not sounding good, how come your carless?  Being fixed or upgrading?

Looking at starting a build soon......... May need assistance at some point. Maybe best to leave the car at home though, as the beer

fridge will be in the garage :t-up:

Looking at starting a build soon......... May need assistance at some point. Maybe best to leave the car at home though, as the beer

fridge will be in the garage :t-up:

Nice, whats the build?  Yeah no worries, although I can only offer labour at this point.  This is my first Westfield so don't know much on the mechanical side yet, but will be getting stuck in to learn a few bits.

Potentially the S2000 car. Just sorting things out before I hit the button. Current wife has given the nod, so that's the worst of the issues out the way already !

Welcome. I've sat in your car! I bought mine from Toybox a few weeks ago and I'm sure I tried yours for size. I eventually went for one with the old style swept wings. Enjoy the new car!

• Like 1

Potentially the S2000 car. Just sorting things out before I hit the button. Current wife has given the nod, so that's the worst of the issues out the way already !

Thats going to be very potent!!  Great track orientated machine, let me know if you need another set of hands