Julie's Battle of the Odo's Competition 2016

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The competition is open to WSCC members only, not the Committee or Area Organisers. Include your name, address and membership number with your entry.

But my MoT isn't till tomorrow :bangshead:

So it does't really matter when your MOT is!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

:p  :d  :laugh:

So it does't really matter when your MOT is!  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

:p  :d  :laugh:

i was always taught that its not the winning but the taking part that counts :down:

PM sent to the winners, please reply to me so I can announce them.

The winner is Marcus Barlow who has driven 4669 miles in his Westfield and the runner up is Wayne Shepherd who has driven 4227 miles in his Westfield.

Well done and thank you for entering, your prizes are on their way to you.

• Like 2

Congratulations Marcus, that's a lot of wheelspinning  :d  :d

Thanks Julie for organising the competition. :yes:  :yes:

• Like 2

The winner is Marcus Barlow who has driven 4669 miles in his Westfield and the runner up is Wayne Shepherd who has driven 4227 miles in his Westfield.

Well done and thank you for entering, your prizes are on their way to you.

Wow, not as high as I expected! Out of interest how many miles have you done Julie. I've done 3000 since April. A lot of them chasing you around the Peak District

• Like 1

I have done 7747 miles, mainly trying to lead all these S2000's with my little Zetec around the Peak District, but we did manage to go on 4 holiday's as well. So 3000 miles since April is very good and remember you can come out all winter long to top it up. :t-up:

• Like 1

Mines just done slightly over 7000 miles now. :d but then I lost most of last winter while the car was back and forth to Omex, and I also had the Speedo back at Stack for a month, (during which I actually did about 400 miles, not that it shows up anywhere!!)

• Like 1

I have done over 5,500 miles since putting the new engine in (April) - going around the Alps always helps :)

• Like 2

Looks like next year will be interesting then!!

• Like 1

• Captain Colonial unpinned this topic