Essex Monthly Meet 14th Feb

Pistol Pete

Yes it's that special time again, the Essex Area monthly meet - noon onwards at the Lodge in South Woodham Ferrers.

working so cant make it :down:  :down:

Does this now mean you will be using headed napkins from now on Mike?

• Like 1

Our esteemed new WSCC Trader M. Rowland Esq. has dared me to come along in my newly acquired poncemobile that has replaced the Westfield.

I am more than happy to do this as I have acquired a new balaclava which came with the car.

However - as the February meet falls on Valentines day, I have promised to take my good Lady away for the weekend in our new toy to try and eradicate in her mind the memory of driving down to Angouleme in the pouring rain the the Westfield with water attacking her from every angle. I shall long remember the her response when, on coming up to to a tool booth I suggested that she unravelled herself from the four point belts, open push open the side screen, unzip the easyin hood zip and clamber out over the hot exhaust to get a ticket. Strangely I felt it wise not to ask again.....

Maybe I'll make the March meet if all goes well this weekend  :)

• Like 1

Forgot about Valentines Day (not for the first time :down: ), so I will also have to give it a miss I'm afraid.

What makes it worse is that I have just realised that the March meet is on my 60th birthday, so I can't see that happening either.

At this rate, I will see you at Stoneleigh!

I should be there but not sure what in. Going Woodbridge day before. Anyone fancy it? :)

You kept that quiet.   Would have come but waiting for new clutch plate.   Still might turn up for passenger rides depending on weather.

Forgot about Valentines Day (not for the first time :down: ), so I will also have to give it a miss I'm afraid.

What makes it worse is that I have just realised that the March meet is on my 60th birthday, so I can't see that happening either.

At this rate, I will see you at Stoneleigh!

Get yer priorities right Kev.

• Like 2