Clan McWesty: New Meeting Details!

Rab (bombero) Reid

NEW MEETING DETAILS BELOW:-

Venue: Brewers Fayre (Pirnhill Inn), Glasgow Road, Stirling, FK7 8EX

Date: Sunday 28th FEBRUARY 2016

Time: 12:00 noon

Please note the venue change from the last meeting as is my desire to give as many people as possible a fair opportunity to attend our meetings.

Traditionally, this is the meeting where we set out our stall for the blatting/social season therefore, PLEASE make every effort to attend and contribute to what you'd like to see and get involved in for this year. If you can't make it along but wish to contribute, please post on here or ask someone who is attending to speak on your behalf ;)

Note - As we're now pushing on ever closer to getting back out on the roads, it's important that we can confirm as many dates as possible (certainly ones for the early months), so please ensure that you and/or yuor suggestions are aired at the meeting! :t-up:

See you there!

• Like 2

Was wondering if this request could be considered? Might be a rubbish idea but was going to road tax westie on the 1st of March and if meeting was on the first Sunday in March was going to go to the meeting in the westie. If it's a no then no problem will still be there but in the tin top. What do you think?

• Like 2

Got a Westfield 11 about 80% built- possibly only in my mind though anyone else got one in Scotland no idea if it is viable for runs out as no idea if

1. It's going to reasonably drivable

2. If it has a cat in hells chance of keeping up

3 with no wet weather gear or an option to have any if this was one of my wisest decisions

Mark t

• Like 1

Was wondering if this request could be considered? Might be a rubbish idea but was going to road tax westie on the 1st of March and if meeting was on the first Sunday in March was going to go to the meeting in the westie. If it's a no then no problem will still be there but in the tin top. What do you think?

We've already had to postpone this meeting once and time is marching on, I'm afraid John.

Got a Westfield 11 about 80% built- possibly only in my mind though anyone else got one in Scotland no idea if it is viable for runs out as no idea if

1. It's going to reasonably drivable

2. If it has a cat in hells chance of keeping up

3 with no wet weather gear or an option to have any if this was one of my wisest decisions

Mark t

Hi Mark, and welcome :ww:

Can i suggest you start a fresh thread under this section: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/forum/79-x-cars/ re XIs as not many of us are familiar with them. Keep an eye on this thread though for meeting updates and hopefully you can make it along. Cheers!

• Like 1

hi Rab submitted my iva app today for Aberdeen, that gives me about a month as have said she will be available w/c march 21.... so will miss this meeting as im having a big push now to make sure all is done.

Have a good one and I am sure we will catch up at some point, Gary

• Like 1

A wee meeting reminder bump to remind everyone about our meeting tomorrow :-)

Sorry guys, can't make it tomorrow, but hopefully will see you on a few runs this season.

Cheers,

David

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rab - When's the list of runs cominig out? This 2 days of Scottish summer must mean the first blat can't be far away!

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Rab - When's the list of runs cominig out? This 2 days of Scottish summer must mean the first blat can't be far away!

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt, sorry mate but I've been snowed under at work .. yes, snowed - it's still out there although this weekend has been glorious I have to say, lol! I'll get right on it this week - apologies again for not having something out by now..