Stoneleigh 2016 General Discusion

Andy Banks

It will be nice to see you again Chris.

Yeah, you too mate - and this time I'll be in my Westy! yippee :d

• Like 1

What to people do with their cars if the weather is bad? I'm guessing once you're parked in the westfield avenue thing that's it. Take a waterproof car cover for overnight? (I've no roof etc currently)

Try one of these Paul. This is what a lot of people use. Anyway it's always roasting at Stoneleigh it never rains!!

See you there.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WESTFIELD-CATERHAM-SEVEN-TYPE-HIGH-QUALITY-KIT-CAR-COVER-/321997588338?hash=item4af88d4772:g:~0QAAMXQlgtSqOuN

I had

What to people do with their cars if the weather is bad? I'm guessing once you're parked in the westfield avenue thing that's it. Take a waterproof car cover for overnight? (I've no roof etc currently)

I had this made for Buttercup

There are some creases on the cover in the pictures, but it does pull really straight.

Volunteering email sent.

One small question.

What happens in the AO display?

Is this where we all roll up one sleeve of our blue shirt and swear allegiance to the Mighty Crossflow God? Or something more sinister?

It will be my first time as an AO and would really like to see my family again.

• Like 2

One small question.

What happens in the AO display?

Is this where we all roll up one sleeve of our blue shirt and swear allegiance to the Mighty Crossflow God? Or something more sinister?

It will be my first time as an AO and would really like to see my family again.

I'm in the same boat, saying that I haven't had the blue shirt come through yet, but the loads of time for that to arrive

• Like 1

Maybe all us newbies should stick together so Scott can't get us.

One small question.

What happens in the AO display? Is this where we all roll up one sleeve of our blue shirt and swear allegiance to the Mighty Crossflow God? Or something more sinister? It will be my first time as an AO and would really like to see my family again.

Yes, you swear allegiance to me, which is significantly more sinister. Happily, there will be beer on hand to dull your pain.

I've heard they make us noob's dress up like the Ramones and sing "A.O. Let's Go!"

Close - you sing "In The WSCC" to the tune of the Village People's "In The Navy".

Maybe all us newbies should stick together so Scott can't get us.

Good plan - that means I can take care of you all in one shot without chasing you around.

• Like 1

Security...?

Security to the AO display please...!

Mind you it didn't help last year so there's no point in shouting for help. Our Dear Leader is all pervasive and decidedly evil...