Clan McWesty: 2016 Inaugural Meeting - POSTPONED!

Rab (bombero) Reid

Hoots, is it that time already!

Our inaugural gathering for 2016 will be as follows:-

Venue: Brewers Fayre (Pirnhill Inn), Glasgow Road, Stirling, FK7 8EX

Date: Sunday 31st January 2016

Time: 12:00 noon

Please note the venue change from the last meeting as is my desire to give as many people as possible a fair opportunity to attend our meetings.

Traditionally, this is the meeting where we set out our stall for the blatting/social season therefore, PLEASE make every effort to attend and contribute to what you'd like to see and get involved in for this year. If you can't make it along but wish to contribute, please post on here or ask someone who is attending to speak on your behalf ;)

See you there!

MEETING POSTPONED - Due to low confirmed numbers, unfortunately I'm having to postpone this meeting until February (details tbc). NOTE: I will start a new thread for the rescheduled meeting. Apologies for short notice but I was giving everyone a chance to respond..

just had an e-mail from Adolf , he wants to know if he's invited .

Why not.....he's on the mailing list! What does he want......a buxom fraulein to come over with a gilted invitation, jah! :laugh:

No worries, mate. Thanks for letting us know. Very low numbers expected judging by the responses here and emails :-/

Sorry Rab, another no show here for tomorrow I'm afraid. It's been snowing here all day and I haven't even tried to get the car out.

Hopefully will make it to a few runs this year though.

Cheers,

David

Thanks for letting me know, guys.

You got many takers for tomorrow Rab? Might be worth postponing?

Matt

You got many takers for tomorrow Rab? Might be worth postponing?

Matt

So far only below have confirmed:

Me

You

Bob

Dave

Kev

JimM

Might get more takers for a decent discussion on events if you push it out a month?