Various parts for sale

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Twin 40 carbs x 2 sets. One set reasonable condition but minus fuel unions, other set for spares. 30mm and 32 mm chokes included. 30mm ram pipes included - £100 the lot

Ford X/Flow alloy dry sump rocker cover - £30

Brand new boxed AP Racing uprated clutch cover and plate (1" x 23 splines) for Ford X/Flow - £120

Several sets 13"x6" Ford RS alloys. Some with good tyres. No nuts - £50 a set of 4 or £15 each

Pair Princess 4 pot caipers with nearly new EBC green stuff pads - £50

Pair Westfield top ball joints and track rod ends - £20

Pair of lightened steel front hubs for Cortina uprights with bearings - £30

Cycle wing brakets - new and unpainted to fit Cortina uprights with standard M16 calipers - £35 pair

Dry sump tank - separates for cleaning. With unions - £50

Contact John Loudon - 02476 511518 / 07971 576848 or email jloudon@usa.net

• 3 weeks later...

Update

Dry sump tank, carbs and ball joints now sold.

The calipers are provisionally sold - awaiting cheque

Someone rang me a few weeks ago and said that they would take the cycle wing brackets but awaiting for them to get back in touch (I have been on my hols). If you are that person, ring me again. im back now  ;)

Lots of wheels still for sale. Also clutch, hubs and rocker cover. Im in Coventry.

JL

Update.

Steve from Hinckley ref cycle wing brackets. The number you left on my answer phone seems to be wrong (or more likely I wrote it down wrong  :durr: ) Please get back in touch.

Calipers provisionally sold

Clutch, hubs, wheels and various other stuff still for sale

John

Calipers now sold. Also agreed sale for cycle wing brackets.

Remaining items are lightened front steel Cortina hubs and new boxed AP Racing clutch cover and plate for X/Flow.

Someone must be rebuilding their engine and need one of these?

John Loudon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.