Clan McWesty: Applecross (17th-19th June 2016)

Rab (bombero) Reid

Bob,

Sounds good idea to me - may take a few ferry trips though, as it only takes a max of 6 cars.

Dave.

Sounds interesting Bob, and something different. We will just need to take Video footage for Wee Dov because there's no way he will be in a state to drive "early" on Saturday :d

Not a bad idea but anyone been on the Glenelg ferry in a Westie? Ground clearance ok?

• 3 weeks later...

will be in Applecross on Thursday will let them know the clan will be there soon enough . board up your windows and lock up your daughters ?????

• Like 2

Bob and Lorna

Kev, Kyle van****, Jamie "Have you seen my hawk" and Alan

Deano

Matt & Hannah

Campbell (very much depending on engine rebuild cost :-( )

John and Caitlin (Daughter Number 3)

Rab

Jim & Jean 

Gary

Dave

Angus

Alastair 

bl**dy Swedish pile of crap should be sorted, so now can't wait for another Applecross and I think I've persuaded Alastair to come in the J15, but wouldn't be surprised if he takes the Kombi.

• Like 1

Remember Friday nights dress code:funny head gear

Better add Chris to that list as well .....looking like another good clan gathering.

just back from Applecross mozzie nets required , skin so soft will not work as they have changed it so a good mozzie repellent needed .

sorry guys but I'm out after my mishap yesterday, have a good one

Gary

Oh no...what happened, you okay?

Yes thankfully no one hurt it was torrential rain and a submarine to drive would have been more appropriate

On top of the moor at Trinafour after driving through the thunderstorms and standing water the main 100 amp fuse blew and everything died

On opening her up everything was soaked called the breakdown who replaced the main fuse and she would turn over but not fire

No ignition lights on the dash so she was recovered home

Now I need to pull the dash to find the damage if I'm lucky the ecu is ok and it may be something with the dash(they are interlinked) hopefully I can get it sorted sooner rather than later

Like I said she will sort and no one was hurt so have a good trip and I will catch you all later

10 minute job ?? get the finger out

Aye, c'mon Gary! ;-)