removal firms

dombanks

can anyone recommend a removal firm that would entertain shifting the westy also? either on a trailer or in the van (i would imagine a removal van is big enough)

Going far? Perhaps a friendly member could offer the service?

Thanks Russ, I think we might have put an add on that one there's been a few!

It's a move from Liverpool to leicester now we have figured out how we are going to do it.

When are you thinking of the move Dom.

Bob :d

When I bought my Westfield from the factory they quoted £600 ( 5 years ago ) for a covered trailer delivery to West Sussex or £400 on a flatbed truck, after much research I contracted several car delivery firms and finally found one that knew what a Westie was and that it required a sensible sized driver and quoted a reasonable cost.

Worth a try??

MIght not be what your after, but I borrowed a Leicester based beavertail of these guys for a very resonable price, its a franchise type setup, very easy and can be driven on a 3.5ton cat b car license, good winch on them, etc. Else they may even do a removal service for you.

http://www.transporterhire.co.uk

Daniel

looking for Jan. Car is engine less at the mo, half the flat is coming here half is going elsewhere in liverpool. the contents of the garage are coming too. just finalising the rental agreement. its bloomin rediculous mind. to get a garage im in a typical 1950s 3 bed semi (you know the one with the curved porch way) its only me and the cat most of the time.... i only need 1/2 the house. if it wasnt for the bathroom upstairs i'd never need to go up there! lol :d