Mighty Class A winning 2014 car for sale - PRICE REDUCED

alexander72

Unfortunately you're correct, probably easier to sell in bits :(

Congratulations and commiserations, I know the new car is a cracker, but it won't be quite the same for a while without you in the mighty crossflow.

Is the new owner going to campaign it?

Yes Dave. Father son and daughter triple drive :-).... I will miss it but the the blue throbber is a worthy replacement

• Like 1

Yes Dave. Father son and daughter triple drive :-).... I will miss it but the the blue throbber is a worthy replacement

Fantastic news.

Looking forward to seeing you out in the new car! May every launch be a great one and every run, truly heroic!!!  ;)  :d  :d  :d

Q82 has moved onto it's next custodian in Milton Keynes -  Mark will make himself known to all in due course I am sure but it will be on the hills possibly 2016 / 17 season being double driven...  Thanks to all who have supported me thus far and now for the next chapter with Stu Hills excellent 4age....  Good luck Mark and enjoy the Mighty Cross flow....

• 3 weeks later...

im back didn't get on with my mega bussa found it great on track but horrid on the road love old school hence gone for a crossflow this time that said this one goes very well looking forward to getting out for a few meets this year and some trackdays

• Like 1

Welcome Ibbo :-) enjoy mate - need to change my avatar !!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.