GOODBYE FOLKS

Arthur

After seeing Patrick McGoohan driving a "7" all those years ago I finally got, I think the better version, of my dream car a couple of years ago. However, after two really fun years, a deteriorating hip meant the Westy had to go, and disappeared down the road on a trailer yesterday. It is to be replaced with an mint condition 1979 MGB Roadster (with doors!) which will ease this aging body in and out.

Just wanted to say thank you to all here on this forum, it's a fantastic source on advice and information on Westy ownership. Any problems can be solved by a little research or asking the question on here.

I hope the club continues to be successful, and I will always remember my Westy ownership with affection. Watch out for Paul from Hereford way. He bought my car and will be joining soon, I know you will all make him welcome.

Best wishes.

Arthur

• Like 1

Good luck with the new car, we'd love to see some pictures of it before you go!

Dont be a stranger if you see any of us around on your travels...

• Like 1

Ditto the above