Winter Clearout - For Sale - UPDATED - Prices Reduced!

KugaWestie

God damn it...

Missed out on Seats and Roll Bar.... and I am in Begbroke 2 miles from Kidlington.... grrrr.... lol

God damn it...

Missed out on Seats and Roll Bar.... and I am in Begbroke 2 miles from Kidlington.... grrrr.... lol

Really?

Why dont you come to our monthly meets?

Only joined a few months back and the car needs the Twin 40s Balanced and tuned. (Last place balanced it but its still not right.... needs some professional help....)

Im just up Spring Hill Rd next to Solid State Logic :)

Whens the next one? could pop over in the Audi instead ;)

Next meet is Weds 30th Sept, 7.30 at "The Rock"

Address Below in my signature strip below

Come along and say hello

Only joined a few months back and the car needs the Twin 40s Balanced and tuned. (Last place balanced it but its still not right.... needs some professional help....)

Im just up Spring Hill Rd next to Solid State Logic :)

Whens the next one? could pop over in the Audi instead ;)

A Westfield, whether on the road or not isn't needed to come to meets! Even if a run out is planned, there's almost always a passenger seat you can hop into...

:d  :yes:

• Like 1

Bril, :yes:  pending photo then I'll take them please!

Here you go Dave

16A75F8E-4910-4A4A-B431-3ED0E9D0C194_zps

EDEBBE34-EDED-4282-8E68-12C02CB049C7_zps

9DB37F87-2036-4431-92DE-B8901198C053_zps

The rubber backplate for the motor is also included, but I had not picked it up out of the footwell when I took the photos!

Brilliant Gary, thanks.

I've lost track a little, anyone already bringing anything up to the North West or Midlands sort of areas that could bring the wipers set up too?

Shall I PayPal the money over to you Gary?

Brilliant Gary, thanks.

I've lost track a little, anyone already bringing anything up to the North West or Midlands sort of areas that could bring the wipers set up too?

Shall I PayPal the money over to you Gary?

Yes please Dave, can you do it as a gift/friends and family to avoid fees. Personal email address, I think you have it?

The seats and windscreen are likely to be with DanDud in a couple of weeks time

Just dropped you a PM to confirm Gary, (I've got two email addresses when I looked!)

Just dropped you a PM to confirm Gary, (I've got two email addresses when I looked!)

Replied

Wipers all paid for now, if DanDud (or someone) could get them back up to the North West, that would be fantastic!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.