carbon-nv: Updated Parts and Price list

carbon-nv

Doors fitted, test drive done, happy days now need to go for a good run with them on. Great quality

070368D8-F9E2-49C9-89D6-95D452706AFA.jpg

• Like 1

Dave

I have used 3 rivnuts, 2 at the front and 1 at the rear bottome near the wheel arch, they can be removed in minutes

Cheers

Rich

Hi All

Just thought it worth posting up an update on the current list of carbon fibre parts available and their prices.

A big thank you to everyone that have purchased parts to date and I hope that the quality has matched people's expectations 

I'm currently offering to members £10 off anything over £100 and £5 off anything under. However, I will be launching a website in the next couple of weeks, so I'm likely to replace that deal with more periodic promotions and special offers. For now you can view some sample pics via the link in my signature

I'll also keep looking to add new parts over the coming months, so the list below will continue to expand. Please also bear in mind that you're not just limited to the popular 2x2 twill weave carbon fibre on most parts. If there's another carbon weave that you like, or even one of the more decorative/hybrid fabrics you'd like parts made in, then please let me know. Solid colours are also not a problem, assuming we can identify the correct pigments

Please get in touch if you'd like any additional information or to put forward suggestions for new parts.

Thank you

Mark

Wide dash                                          £125      

Narrow dash                                      £120      

Aero + 'CSR' wings (pair)                   £175 (+ £10 with ducting)   

Wide body diffuser                             £210 (£250 with four strakes - Narrow version coming soon!)

Half doors (pair)                                 £175      

Rear bulkhead finisher strip                £45        

Pedal box cover                                  £45        

Mirror covers (pair)                             £80        

Caterham-style indicator pods (pair)  £55        

Flared side panels (pair)                   £220*   

Interior side panels (pair)                  £170      

Double bubble aeroscreen                £120      

Rear bulkhead panel                         £170*   

Rounded cycle wings (pair)               £185      

FW diffuser                                       £220      

FW roll bar bolt covers (pair)              £60        

Scuttle panel                                      £50        

Tunnel Top                                         £90*     

Tunnel sides (pair)                            £170*

Boot panel (cored)                            £110

Boot panel (non-cored)                       £90

* Slightly cheaper variants available using woven e-glass reinforcement - please ask regarding details

• Like 1

Aero screen arrived today looks good

now just got to find time to fit it

Cheers Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Fit my ducted cycle wings today, pictures to follow but they look great. The cardboard box was heavier than the contents!

Thanks Andy, good to hear!

Do the wide dash arrive trimmed or square please?

These are usually supplied squared David, which allows you to adjust the surface area of the dash by trimming the bottom of the 'ears', if required

However, I'm always happy to trim them to the line of the scuttle upon request, although I'd leave a mm or two for final finishing by hand

On another note and in case anyone's not yet seen, I've posted details of a new website in the 'Traders' section alongside a revised member special offer. www.carbon-nv.co.uk

The details in my post above have now been superseded.

It's time limited until the end of Stoneleigh, but offers some good savings on the current list of carbon fibre parts

​Regards

​Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.