carbon-nv: Updated Parts and Price list

carbon-nv

hi Mark, do you make a tunnel top cover?

Hi there

Yes I do. Just drop me a PM if you'd like more info.

Thanks

Mark

Mark,

Any plans to make a tunnel top for Mega S2000?

thanks

Craig

Craig,

If Mark doesn't do one get a flat sheet off Him & cut your own.

I cut mine out of a flat sheet.

0E634C59-BC0E-4324-95C6-BCAFF8BBAB3C_zps

Andy

I've dropped you a quick PM Craig, but as Andy referred to, these come as a flat panel with enough flex to follow the angles of your tunnel top

Mark

Thanks Andy (and Mark). I do like the tunnel top. how are the edges finished? One of my biggest issues are the rubber pipping that sit between the tunnel top and the tunnel side panels. Do you drill out the rivets and remove the current tunnel top or put the new sheet over the existing? (keeping the gaitors)..?

• Like 1

I removed mine & replaced it, I stuck the rubber gaiter to the underside of the carbon & finished it like this.

C50FD9AB-6C48-46DB-9BB5-5186958C33F1_zps

• Like 1

Agree. Remove originals by drilling out rivets. Im probably going to keep the bead to take the sharp edge away from knees and arms. Probably rivnut the top panel down so I can remove it if I need access.

A few poor quality pics showing before and after (not fixed yet). Hope to have a pic with the dash fitted tomorrow

Westy%20interior%202_zpsesof2nf5.jpg

Westy%20interior%201_zpsfrcwtxhx.jpg

SAM_2782_zpslzbgzmvt.jpg

SAM_2786_zpskrjrtmjl.jpg

• Like 1

Got my carbon side panel today, looks beautiful.

Thank you once again :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Agree. Remove originals by drilling out rivets. Im probably going to keep the bead to take the sharp edge away from knees and arms. Probably rivnut the top panel down so I can remove it if I need access.

A few poor quality pics showing before and after (not fixed yet). Hope to have a pic with the dash fitted tomorrow

Westy%20interior%202_zpsesof2nf5.jpg

Westy%20interior%201_zpsfrcwtxhx.jpg

SAM_2782_zpslzbgzmvt.jpg

SAM_2786_zpskrjrtmjl.jpg

Thanks for this view - confirmed what I thought I'd expect. Did you do carbon floor as well or is that just effect? Looks great.

It is easier to chisel the rivet heads off wth a sharp wood chisel rather than drill them out

• Like 2

I used carbon wrap for the floor and the firewall.

Loom is in the process of being modified to fit the new dash switches and instrumentation

SAM_2792_zpsb5haguh0.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.