- speed

- two temperatures

- gear

- wheelspin

- longtidunal/lateral g

- laptimes

- trackmaps

- custom math channels

It has an LCD display that shows rpm, speed, two temperatures and laptimes. The unit incorporates five individually programmable sequential shift lights and two over-temperature lights.

Information on the unit can be found from -

www.aimsports.com/aimsports/mpro/

www.aim-sportline.com/new/en/

The software can be downloaded for free from these sites and we have previous data, including data from sprints, available for analysis at our site -

www.fluke-motorsport.co.uk/mychron/mychron_tracks.html

I have used it for the last year on trackdays and sprints where it has performed perfectly. It works regardless of cylinders and rpm so can be ran on four pot car engines, V8s and bike-engined cars alike.

I'll be selling the logger and unit complete, this includes rpm sensor, speed sensor, lap time sensor, one temperature sensor (can supply RS part number for a second), lap time beacon, software, manual, all boxed and including a personal tutorial on "How to Use the Thing™".

===========================

SOLD.

However, I believe Andy Huxtable of 750MC fame is selling his MyChron Pro due to imminent upgrade. Only three races old and in pristine condition. If interested drop me an email and I can pass you his number.

Cheers, Graeme.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.