CAMBS - 30th Aug BBQ on the beach Brancaster

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Hey all

Family friendly BBQ on the beach...

We blat the motors up to the beach (meeting at mine near Peterborough or at Arbuckles Diner near Downham Market or at Brancaster - whichever suits you)- wives/kids etc follow in tin tops

We get the bat and ball out, fly a kite, paddle in the sea and build sand castles - in addition Chaz our very own BBQ master cooks us some lovely BBQ'd grub

Just bring your own meet and drink :t-up:

Really nice family day out - remember flip flops and towel :laugh:

Usual meet up points - 10am at mine for the Peterborough (PE7 3NR) based chaps and the Cambs lads at the same time at Tescos in Milton Cambridge (if any coming from that direction - please communicate between yourselves)

Then converge at Arbuckles Cafe just outside of Downham Market at 11am ... once all together a tootle out to Brancaster for some top BBQ food as
prepared by Chaz

All you need to do is bring some meat to sling on the fire (all sauces and rolls etc will be provided) so who's in? and I shall bring cake that will be cut on the back of my car as is tradition :d

oh and if anyone has a cricket set, bats, balls, baseball etc etc then feel free to bring them along - why not bring wifes and kids :t-up:

If you need any further details give a ring on 07809 516659 or drop me a PM

Previous years picture

CJH_8448_1856Edited%20_zps6ajq85wy.jpg

I will bring the cake - it's tradition :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Would have loved to come, unfortunately I shall be driving back from France that day. :(

Would have loved to come, unfortunately I shall be driving back from France that day. :(

oh well not all bad then :d

Ok will start a list

1. Me :yellow-westy: and the family seperate

2. Chaz and the Chazettes and the BBQ

3. Matt :db-westy:

4. Tony :westy: 

5. D ick and James in Tuscan - plus family

Maybees...

1. Dave G

2. Mark J

• 2 weeks later...