Abingdon Track Day 17th July 2015 £129

KugaWestie

Trouble is,  with adding all that extra power------------- all your NA powered mates just get in the way :o

My first time at Abingdon, thoroughly enjoyed it - thanks for a great day. When's the next one???

Trouble is,  with adding all that extra power------------- all your NA powered mates just get in the way :o

Not all of them I have a new play mate  :yes:  :devil:

As it turned out it was a sad day...local landlady and her partner, who was driving out in their Boxter had a head-on collision with a lorry on the A4 near Bath at 7:30 that evening.  She is no more.  He has minor injuries and out of hospital but the whole village is in shock.

Can't speculate as to what was going on, but the local press state there was another Porche involved and that he was on the wrong side of the road on a notororious 'S' bend.  

It's a reminder to me to keep the fun stuff for the track days .....it can all be over in an instant.  :down:

Thats not good to hear  :down:

@ Rich and Gary - Do not look up jiggle tube in work scroll down the Google results and you will see why!

@ Rich and Gary - Do not look up jiggle tube in work scroll down the Google results and you will see why!

I'm not even going to try this.....the mind boggles...or joggles - well, one of the two!

But I bought the first thing that came up... was more than £7 tho so I am a bit worried now  ???

Gary, What a brilliant day for all concerned -- there were about 13 or 14 Westies overall in attendance -- I'll do a brief write-up and post up the photos I took. Thanks to all members who made the effort to come and enjoyed largely good weather and free tuition as you organised

What about the Go-Pro videos that all you fellows were shooting --judging by the cameras strapped to roll-bars? Let's see those as well......

Only MSE dates I can still do are:

Hullavington Airfield on 18/09/2015

Abingdon Airfield on 25/09/2015

Castle Combe on 05/10/2015

And working thru the footage Andrew!