Membership pack times

shrops-paul

Hi.

Don't want to sound impatient, but how long does it take to get the membership pack? Its mainly the WSCC sticker for the car I'm after ;) I'm guessing its about a month/28 days?

Thanks.

Hi Paul

Im sending yours and another fifteen out on Monday, so keep an eye out for the postman, 

• Like 1

Pack received thanks mark. Applied the sticker today :)

img_0711.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

None will have gone out in the last two weeks as there's always a gap between the magazine copy deadline and the magazine distribution date (today), but please email MemSec Mark at membership@wscc.co.uk and he'll get you sorted no probs :t-up:

UPDATE.......

Have now received latest magazines so new membership packs will sent out any day now, sorry for the delay but will be well worth the wait......

Cheers 

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Matt

PM sent

• 1 month later...

Hi Martin,

The next batch of membership packs are ready to go out in the post, so hold tight, you must have just missed the cutoff for the last batch....

• 1 month later...

Do you wait until you have a number of new members before sending the packs out? I've a blank space where my sticker should be ;)

At the moment the Autumn edition of the magazine will be going out very shortly, so you may find Marks holds back on sending the pack, so that you can get a current mag too.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Got my membership pack the recently. I wonder if the postman has had a sly read of the magazine before he decided to deliver it!!