Jk seats .....to add piping trim or not to add piping trim

Steve M

Hi all, bit of a daft topic this, but having ordered a pair of Jk seats yesterday, I'm totally undecided wether to have the foam portions trimmed in yellow piping or not, looked at lots of Google images of trimmed & untrimmed, but still unsure

Not sure if the yellow piping is too ' in yer face ', will the yellow piping weather well ?

Play it safe & go for the all black option ??

4 week waiting time on the seats, so I do have a bit of time yet.

Get the yellow trim.

Looks really smart.

I just took at my old seats which where the same as yours and just put in the JK seats with the yellow trim and it has really set the interior off nicely.

Already spoke to you Steve but do it (we may end up with matching seats tho...)

+2 for piping, how about carbon headrest area. :rolleyes:

Bob :d

And another for the piping makes the seats stand out even more .........go for it

I'm in favour of anything that enhances the uniqueness factor. I'd certainly go for the piping.  I'm sure you can keep it clean too

Thanks for the replies chaps !!

I'm leaning towards having the piping ☺️

• Like 1

Another for adding the piping.  Ties the car together nicely.  I also went for the carbon heads which looks pretty cool but are unnecessary really :)

Don't like piping myself,  makes the car look a bit 'erm---fussy. The yellow body is bright enough for me.