Stoneleigh 2015 - General Chat

Andy Banks

Hi Andy

Happy to have my 1994 C20XE SEiW in Hall 2 (unwashed cos I'm not very good at washing or polishing - myself or the car!)
Would like to camp on the Westy campsite Saturday and Sunday please.

Happy to volunteer at the marquee (provided a chair is available)

Thanks

Hi I should be coming up as a punter.

My chassis should arrive the week before so I will be full of enthusiasm and possibly fear....

I look forward to meeting as many of you bunch of reprobates ( sorry fine upstanding citizens) as possible.

You were right in the first place. :)

Chris,

Reprobates is fine. See you there.

Bob :d :d

Hi, it's not my first time to stoneleigh, but a 1st as a Westfield owner.

Do I come and park on the outdoor club stand?, and if so do you park in area dependant on your area your from?

Also does Warwickshire worcestershire have a place, as there not listed in the AO in the back of Westfield world?

Regards mark

You're not just welcome to park  on the club stand, we actively want as many Westfields parked up as we can get!

There's no particular arrangement normally, the members on parking duty just direct new arrivals to spaces so that it fills nicely and in a controlled manor, any other grouping is usually just down to areas travelling down together!

Huge thanks to everyone who has given their time already, it's much appreciated and doesn't work without you  :t-up:

Still need more though please. Oh, and some special cars for Hall2 this year...! I'm sure you have something to show-off...? We have support from WSC Ltd including a potential new rolling chassis which would be great  :d and even better to match it with your own.

stoneleigh@wscc.co.uk to volunteer yourselves, your car or both, all the info pinned here: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/forum/67-local-area-meets-events-kit-car-shows/

Thank You!

Hi andy

4 of us plan to travel down on saturday (1313, Steve Farrimond, Westie66 & myself) and will be more than happy to lend a hand setting up if needed

Cheers

Jocker

Thank you  :yes:

Drop us an email as above so Ian and Marcus can get your details - cheers  ;)

Given that I've still not heard from Chadderton yet, a trailer is looking increasingly likely for me. Damn.

When the IVA test center rang I got a date two weeks later.

its took three weeks for DVLA to do there bit so you still have two weeks breathing space.

Having said that I haven't received my V5 yet. :down:

Let me know when your at Chaddy Dave, i'll pop round, it's only 5 mins from me.

• Like 1

Thanks Paul.

My trailer awaits your needs. With me going off after Stoneleigh straight up to Hull we will need to talk about what we are going to do with it but you are more than welcome to use it. It has a wheel clamp and a hitch lock so will be ok on your drive I hope. I can collect on my return early June.

Bob :d

Hi Andy will be there early sat morning for set up and camping if poss on club camp and will stay and help with breAk down on Monday not been before so don't know how it works but always willing