MICKMADE carbon splitter for front of westfield

jay200bhp

Guys I have emailed mick with no luck of a reply as yet..., does anyone have a spare in mint unfitted condition . has anyone got anything 

,Jay                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Think I saw a post a while ago saying he wasn't making anything now.

Yeah, I saw that too, it's been sprayed yellow unfortunately, (Mick's carbon always looked superb in its natural state!)

Mick did say he was packing in doing the carbon and asked for his ads to be removed, trader status to be transferred back to regular member etc. I'm not sure if he's got anything left, or if it's sadly already all gone.

Does Aerodynamix do one? If not, he may be persuaded, with any luck

Does Aerodynamix do one? If not, he may be persuaded, with any luck

Julian has hung up gloves for a while Stephen.. sadly.

Woaa mines yellow... Nice work ill flat and re-laquer it if requires cool thanks guys.anyone know of a carbon one incase?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.