Reduced. SEight club for sale - £39,000 to build

Jason592

westie 3

IMG 0033

IMG 0031

westie 2

2011 Black, upgrades. Amazing car, with RPI tuned 3.9 litre V8 producing 300bhp.
Tremec T5 Cosworth 5 speed gearbox. Carbon fibre inlet plenum, k&n air filter, tornado ecu.
Blue Samco silicon hoses, blue magnecor coil leads, rear twin exhaust.
Front and rear anti roll bars, wide track suspension upgrade, nitron shock absorbers, 4 pot AP racing brakes, vented brake discs. Gloss black 15" team dynamics pro race 1.2 wheels with Toyo t1r tyres. Latest turbo westfield black leather seats with blue piping
Fia 3" 4 point harnesses, contour dash with white clocks
Carbon pack - wheel arches, stone guards and front headlights
Mono leather steering wheel, heated windscreen. Full weather gear and two covers.
Full professional geometry, suspension, and engine setup. No expense spared.

Reduced to £16,500 for quick sale

Just serviced and had mot.

low cost finance and warranty can be provided for this car

Email Jason. Phippen592@sky.com

Selling the car because I am moving to US and move date has changed to be much sooner than expected. So I am open to offers on the car.

Jason, just a thought, but you might want to try editing the thread title; I've had a few people remark to me that someone was trying to sell a £40000 SEiGHT on the Boardroom - it looks like some peoples browsers are shortening the thread title and loosing the word "build" off the end, so that it looks like your selling price, not what it cost you to put together.

Also, I take it the car is located in Reading?

Correct its in Reading

I am out of the country for a week, but it any one needs to talk about the car please call Julian on 07789 227899.

He knows the car as he secured it for me and has access to it if needed

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

You'll probably need to ring to find out, unless anyone else happens to know; he's not been on since November and has let the initial free posting and any subsequent trial membership lapse, so can't post now without joining the club.

I was advide that the car did sell as I enquired on behalf of someone this week

• 11 months later...

Hello ,this seight is actually in France and I'm the proud owner. of this quick car.... :black-westy: ..

pictures of the car actually on FB.

Edited by seight54

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.