Applecross 2015 clan McWesty 5th highland gathering

ziplob

Lol no visa or passport required for Applecross just refreshments ;-) and fuel, wig, Bermuda shorts or a loud shirt depending on what the "dress code" is this year!! .........oh and a car of course

No, but a passport does help me get home Loon

• Like 2

No, but a passport does help me get home Loon

aye that would indeed help the journey home :yes:

Lol no visa or passport required for Applecross just refreshments ;-) and fuel, wig, Bermuda shorts or a loud shirt depending on what the "dress code" is this year!! .........oh and a car of course

Thinking we might go for 'funny hats' this year..!

this years award has already been made and the winner is ???????? . you will have to wait till June the 19th .  were not going with the hats this year instead to get food at the Friday night Barbie its dark glasses with  White disposable boiler suits with you club name on the back in felt tip pen . They are cheep enough from b and q so there may be a few spare pairs in the van so no chickening out this year .

• Like 1

Is it going to turn into something out of breaking bad? Or are we allowed glow in the dark paint?

46CB4C5B-6733-4E15-ACE3-689146759ACC.jpg

That's it official then..

Dress Code: White boiler suits and dark glasses.

That's it official then..

Dress Code: White boiler suits and dark glasses.

What NO WIGS !!!!

What NO WIGS !!!!

I know .. .. but some were becoming too attached to theirs last year and affecting their personalities. It was like watching The Mask all over again! :laugh:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the car is going to be ready, downside is work might be getting in the way.

If I can not make it is anybody interested in taking my Cabin?

10461618_10206442355366115_3714969625205

White boiler suit and dark glasses will go well with your new toy Kev!! You'll make it ....the power of positive thinking

KevB I'll take your hut if you cannot make it. Kind of forgot to book something.

It'll be so sunny this year, you'll be able to sleep under the stars...... :d